Stage 1 remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 1 remap

Hi guys I’m looking for opinions. I am considering getting a remap and ACR tuning in Carluke are offering this for £247. My car is the 2.0 cdti 170bhp and they recon a gain of around 25bhp & 50 no torque. Is this a decent price and has anybody used or had any experience with them? Cheers stuart

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
    Hi guys I’m looking for opinions. I am considering getting a remap and ACR tuning in Carluke are offering this for £247. My car is the 2.0 cdti 170bhp and they recon a gain of around 25bhp & 50 no torque. Is this a decent price and has anybody used or had any experience with them? Cheers stuart
    Wouldn't bother for those figures, you won't really notice in everyday driving.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
      Like MattG has said above. There isn't alot of gain for the price.

Do the 170bhp not remap that well? I have a 140 that with a remap got 195 bhp and 400 torque from 350.

Comment

Think it more a case that the 170 has already been tweaked so not a huge gain available on a standard remap

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
          Like MattG has said above. There isn't alot of gain for the price.

Do the 170bhp not remap that well? I have a 140 that with a remap got 195 bhp and 400 torque from 350.
          I've always wondered how the 2013 - 2014 engines differ them selfs against the 2015+ apart from the add blue are they the same engine with more optimisation?

Comment

I had stage 1 in my 170 and gains went to 202bhp and 400nm for 175 pound

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
              I had stage 1 in my 170 and gains went to 202bhp and 400nm for 175 pound
              Isn't it 400 already on the 170?

Comment

No it’s 295nm

Comment

No it’s 295nm
                  Er nope

Performance

Power167 bhpTop Speed139 mph0-60 mph8.7 secsTorque400 Nm, 295 ft-lbCO2 Emissions118 g/kmEuro Emissions Standard6Miles Per Tank954 miles

295 ft lb

Comment

In September 2014, Opel introduced its all new generation of engines – large diesel engine, starting with 2.0 CDTI engine with 170 PS and 400 Nm

Comment

Looking at the tech specs on auto trader they not saying that like

Comment

No it’s 295nm
                        Its 295 lb/ft,which is 400nm
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers mate my bad

Comment

Lol thought I was going loopy [emoji23]

Comment

I am already I think

Comment

Working...
                              X