Todays little additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays little additions

Today I finally got round to getting the mooing thing replaced and also fitted a new air filter just to see the improvement if any it may make.

On first impressions it does seem a little bit quicker on acceleration plus less hesitant but it could be down to the mooing thing

good choice getting the pierberg one,,theres loads of cheap shitty ones now,dont last 5 mins
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      good choice getting the pierberg one,,theres loads of cheap shitty ones now,dont last 5 mins
      Yes i did my research first. Got it from ecp for £42 which i thought was a good price and i was guaranteed it being a genuine peirberg

Comment

What is this peirberg ? Lol soz guys I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
          What is this peirberg ? Lol soz guys I don't know
          an uprated aftermarket airfilter

top quality stuff

its a long time branded quality range of automotive parts

Comment

Oh right ok, what's the top picture of then ? And that pierberg filter , does that make a grunt noise ?

Comment

Working...
            X