Tickover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickover

My 2014 diesel estate tickover @1000rpm far to fast car wont auto stop my local garage says i have to take to main dealer for sort out any other way to sort this

We've had a lot of cold weather which affects the charge of the battery. This may help you understand unless there's another problem with it. Auto stop will not work if the state of charge of the battery is too low.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Thanks for the reply battery is ok i have stalled her and she will auto start prob is she ticks over 2 fast to allow shut off . Hate using main dealer but local garage dont have software for getting into system. Any heads up would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
        My 2014 diesel estate tickover @1000rpm far to fast car wont auto stop my local garage says i have to take to main dealer for sort out any other way to sort this
        mine very rarely does s/s usually only in summer. not taken too much notice on the rpm but will keep an eye on it. just had diagnostic on mine last week for a fuel pump issue and nothing else came up so dont think theres a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X