No announcement yet.

Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will try & make it , if I can either get a late start for work or get the night off 👍👍

Comment

Best to keep our bonnet down passer by might think we broken down

Comment

More names required
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Matt morph ,can you make it

Chris Langy
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

Chris Langy

all being well i'll be there buddy..
            Chris

Comment

Chris Langy
              I should be free

Comment

I'd love to but it's a bit far for me

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  I'd love to but it's a bit far for me
                  Graeme and his mate comes down from Scotland, stay in hotel night before rv, and drive back up after rv.

I give lots of credit to Graeme and his mate they done it a few times so not strangers at the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                    Graeme and his mate comes down from Scotland, stay in hotel night before rv, and drive back up after rv.

I give lots of credit to Graeme and his mate they done it a few times so not strangers at the meet.
                    Never really thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Never really thought of that.
                      Maybe you could tag along with Graeme. Nice little convoy

Comment

Looking forward to this ! Not too far from home either
                        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                          Looking forward to this ! Not too far from home either
                          Could meet you on A1m somewhere Nick Wetherby services ???

Comment

Could meet you on A1m somewhere Nick Wetherby services ???
                            Sounds like a plan Dave [emoji869][emoji1305]
                            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                              Sounds like a plan Dave [emoji869][emoji1305]
                              OK mate,sort a time out nearer the day ,,probs between 9.15/9.30

Comment

any chance of us throwing this open to the other Insignia groups..misfits and the like... the more the merrier
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X