Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    It would be a bit awkward people at work but a few more local might be able to meet up for an hour in the evening. Even Matt could make that one eh Matt?
    Yeah was actually gonna suggest a mini meet , just to prove I exist

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
      I was over the bridge a couple of years ago heading to Beverley and it was F.O.C.

I'm guessing it's changed???
      Nope, you obviously drove through tag lane without a tag .

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Nope, you obviously drove through tag lane without a tag .
        Tag lane?

Comment

Tag lane?
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hul...955.amp?espv=1

Comment

• £1.50 to cross it??

Ffs.....I'll head out to Thorne then up to Goole......

Comment

• It's a lane with no booths or barriers, we have tags inside car that we top up, it beeps and takes money each crossing. Costs me £60 - £70 a month

Comment

£1.50 to cross it??

Ffs.....I'll head out to Thorne then up to Goole......
                Said I'd pay

Comment

It's a lane with no booths or barriers, we have tags inside car that we top up, it beeps and takes money each crossing. Costs me £60 - £70 a month
                  Another money making scam by the **** wits in Westminster.

Comment

Said I'd pay
                    You my new BFF

Comment

Another money making scam by the **** wits in Westminster.
                      Bridge can't even pay off the interest on the debt let alone the debt

Comment

Bridge can't even pay off the interest on the debt let alone the debt
                        Bridges over the Forth are free.....New bridge cost billions....but it's free to cross

Comment

• 2 weeks come sunday
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• I would like to go. This is my first insignia and what are the benefits of such meetings. Im having problem to make my stop/start work. It just worked on its own, once on way back from London

Comment

• Originally posted by Bnnice1 View Post
                              I would like to go. This is my first insignia and what are the benefits of such meetings. Im having problem to make my stop/start work. It just worked on its own, once on way back from London
                              if you would like to go,go,youll be welcome . fellow insignia enthusiasts chatting cars for a couple of hrs. standard cars,as well as modded ones side by side
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• I am going to be in durham the weekend of this although i am new to the forum would be great to come down and meet you guys and see the cars

Comment

Working...
                                X