No announcement yet.

Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally decided. I'll pop over and come to my first insignia meet. Went to a few with my old ST220's at xscape to met the other members. Hopefully it's a dry day as it'll be a nice drive over the moors. Its not as modded as everyone else's yet it would be nice to put faces to names.
    Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
    So far...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasper View Post
      Finally decided. I'll pop over and come to my first insignia meet. Went to a few with my old ST220's at xscape to met the other members. Hopefully it's a dry day as it'll be a nice drive over the moors. Its not as modded as everyone else's yet it would be nice to put faces to names.
      Nice one
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Finally decided. I'll pop over and come to my first insignia meet. Went to a few with my old ST220's at xscape to met the other members. Hopefully it's a dry day as it'll be a nice drive over the moors. Its not as modded as everyone else's yet it would be nice to put faces to names.
        Well the missus decided I could go
        Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
        So far...

Comment

Well the missus decided I could go
          where you coming from ?
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Just the other side of Woodhead near Glossop.

So its only over woodhead (A628) or Snake pass then down the M1
            So far...

Comment

Just the other side of Woodhead near Glossop.

So its only over woodhead (A628) or Snake pass then down the M1
              not far then

Comment

• Not at all really. Be a nice drive weather permitting.
                So far...

Comment

Not at all really. Be a nice drive weather permitting.
                  Yeah good weather will be very welcome ,,about 110mls each way for me ,must be mad

Comment

• That's a nice round trip for you. The things we do hay. I've travelled all over the UK just to buy birds.
                    So far...

Comment

I've travelled all over the UK just to buy birds.
                      once bought a bird in blackpool for 20 quid,many moons ago,,,,,

Comment

I've travelled all over the UK just to buy birds.
                        I hope that is the feathered kind you are talking about.
                        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• . In my younger days it was a different story. My missus would have my goolies dangling from the interior mirror nowadays.
                          So far...

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            I should have stuck to budgies their much cheaper than what i keep.
                            So far...

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              ....after a few cheeky vimtos, you found out her name was Eric so you said what the hell

Comment

You wont be alone. I've only added my sub (blown atm), interior LEDs and footwell lights. External mods is my next venture but I dont have the spare cash right now. The siggy is going in the garage tomorrow for a pressure test so theres some more pretty pennies going down the drain!

Comment

Working...
                                X