Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    You could convoy with Marco,,,that's if you can keep up
    He'll need to get up early to convoy with my. I set off at 6 for my 60 mile four hour drive.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

You could convoy with Marco,,,that's if you can keep up
      Does Marko drive above 55?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Does Marko drive above 55?
        Nope....once the weather warms up I rarely go above 49mph. No squashed flies then.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Alright alright. Count this meet newbie in. Stock siggy but looking forward to seeing what others have done to get some ideas. Wish I still had my SRI though

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
            Alright alright. Count this meet newbie in. Stock siggy but looking forward to seeing what others have done to get some ideas. Wish I still had my SRI though
            No worries, I'm a relative newbie with a stock Insignia Grand Sport, and I'll be there. The more the merrier. And what's more, now that my partner's son has had the whining turbo reconditioned on my old remapped Vectra 1.9 CDTI SRI XP Nav, a part of me still hankers after the way that car really shifts, so you're not alone. LOL

Comment

be nice to see you there,whatever insignia you drive
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

1 Sriray
                2 Exclusiv
                3 Pondy
                4 Marko
                5 John k sri
                6 Simon 1
                7 Graeme1975
                8 Tam
                9 Lewis (maybe)
                10 Kevh046
                11 Howy (maybe)
                12 NickSri
                13 Revo2019
                14 Pacarcher
                15 Richhaynes
                16 Russ
                Last edited by exclusiv.; 07-03-2019, 08:52 PM.
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'm a total noob to the car meet scene too but love insignias. been a member of a few forums for bikes and other cars and have to say never felt as welcome as I do on this forum.

Comment

There's a few of us there with standard cars so you won't be alone.....There's no snobbery either.....All Insignias together and all appreciated whether they're stock or have bits stuck on.

Comment

be nice to see you there,whatever insignia you drive
                      I'm only stock because I crashed my SRI last May. I had a few mods done to that car but I just havent had the money to spend on this one yet. The only thing added to this one is my sub and interior lighting but that was a straight switch from the SRI. They wouldnt let me take the wheels off 😂

Comment

I'm only stock because I crashed my SRI last May. I had a few mods done to that car but I just havent had the money to spend on this one yet. The only thing added to this one is my sub and interior lighting but that was a straight switch from the SRI. They wouldnt let me take the wheels off 
                        Doesn't matter standard or modded. All welcomed

Comment

Has anyone retrofitted a twin exhaust system? That's a mod I want to do so if anyone has had it done and is going then let me know 😁

Comment

Has anyone retrofitted a twin exhaust system? That's a mod I want to do so if anyone has had it done and is going then let me know [emoji16]
                            Should be a few there. I changed mine to a dual exhaust. And then changed again to a vxr one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Has anyone retrofitted a twin exhaust system? That's a mod I want to do so if anyone has had it done and is going then let me know ��
                              I had one fabricated for my 1st insignia,,are you on about doing it yourself

Comment

I had one fabricated for my 1st insignia,,are you on about doing it yourself
                                Fabrication, no. Installation, depends. I'd like speak to a few people at the meet about it so I know what potential problems anyone ran in to. Its a few months away yet as I dont have spare cash right now. Need two new tyres, cam belt, I want the windows tinted and a huge insurance premium to pay for before I do the exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X