Random figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random figures

Just thought I'd post a bunch of random readings, what's yours?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

youl'll do anything just to post pics

Comment

I don’t have pictures, so I will write them down:
      Total km : 303275
      Average speed : 92.8 km/h
      Average fuel : 6.7 l/100km

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        youl'll do anything just to post pics
        Rab is this the fella from Hull------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post

aye...…..since he bought his kodak instamatic...…….hes never had it out his hands.

you get top notch gear in the Hull pawn shops you know

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Not from Hull. What do you have against Hull anyway . Its OK ain't it Marko, Preston Road included

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Those are rookie numbers! Im getting 53mpg with ladders on my roof bars!

Comment

Nothing wrong with 'ull. ....Actually. Preston Road isn't the troubled area any more. A lot of work was done to clean it up and get rid of the riff raff. Parts of North Hull and Orchard Park are the problem areas now.

Anyway...On with the readings. I've only done trip A cos trip Bis the same cos I never touch them. I find a lot of the info pointless tbh

I didn't bother with the other stuff like follow distance etc cos they're blank unless moving.
                Last edited by marko301; 06-02-2019, 08:35 AM.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

These are the screens/only screens I have on my 15 plate 160 Auto

My trip A is since fill up and trip B is since I got the car

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2690.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	242873

Name:	IMG_2684.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	242874

Name:	IMG_2685.jpg
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	242875

Name:	IMG_2686.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	242876

Name:	IMG_2687.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	242877

Name:	IMG_2688.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	242878

Name:	IMG_2689.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	242879

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Nothing wrong with 'ull. ....Actually. Preston Road isn't the troubled area any more. A lot of work was done to clean it up and get rid of the riff raff. Parts of North Hull and Orchard Park are the problem areas now.

Anyway...On with the readings. I've only done trip A cos trip Bis the same cos I never touch them. I find a lot of the info pointless tbh

I didn't bother with the other stuff like follow distance etc cos they're blank unless moving.
                    What car is that?

Comment

Originally posted by barry View Post
                      What car is that?
                      Insignia Grand Sport.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Insignia Grand Sport.
                        I'm confused. I have the same model but my dash looks nothing like this.

Do you always run your tyres at 28psi?

Comment

Originally posted by barry View Post
                          I'm confused. I have the same model but my dash looks nothing like this.

Do you always run your tyres at 28psi?
                          Which model do you have? There are 3 screens in the Insignia B. A smaller none colour screen, a colour 4 inch screen (like mine) and the colour 8 inch screen.

I tend to run my tyres at 32psi but in the pic it's been stood all night in the cold so they look lower than usual. I could do to put some air in though.

Comment

My Grand Sport Tourer has the none colour screen so some look similar but things like that Eco screen are very different.

Comment

Which model do you have? There are 3 screens in the Insignia B. A smaller none colour screen, a colour 4 inch screen (like mine) and the colour 8 inch screen.

I tend to run my tyres at 32psi but in the pic it's been stood all night in the cold so they look lower than usual. I could do to put some air in though.
                              I didn't realise. Mine is the 8" with HUD.

Comment

Working...
                              X