Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im here! should have been here ages ago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrachamp View Post
    Nope, been using the works insignia for that!
    good plan

Comment

Originally posted by astrachamp View Post
      Does the led kit improve light out put where it really matters on the road? I’ve never been impressed by the insignias standard headlights on the back roads.
      Yeah I had them in my facelift and they were a big improvement. The projectors hold a lot of light back. I don't think they were ever designed for halogen bulbs.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Yeah I had them in my facelift and they were a big improvement. The projectors hold a lot of light back. I don't think they were ever designed for halogen bulbs.
        I think I may look into that then, I’m going to be doing a lot of driving in the dark

Comment

Finally starting to use this car, good journey to start with 490 miles to Devon and very happy with it! All though i may be wrong but the Sri seats don’t feel as though they sit as low as they do on the poverty spec seats?

Also looks like I’m getting 55mpg on long runs which is not far behind the 140 sports tourer I have been used too.

Still the lights are the same garbage so will be doing something about that soon and perhaps a tuning chip if it will help get more mpg.

Comment

Working...
          X