No announcement yet.

Hello from Doncaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow! I'll have to get a new tow ball and bumper protector with a cover of some sort then I only use it for my lads motorbike and camping.

Comment

Originally posted by kevh046 View Post
      wow! I'll have to get a new tow ball and bumper protector with a cover of some sort then I only use it for my lads motorbike and camping.
      clean the towball and re grease it.....that's all you need.

infact, theres a stainless bumper protector with it as well

Comment

what do you guys think of these
        Attached Files

Comment

what do you guys think of these
          the atomics are nice wheels......personally, im a hater of black wheels, as to me, they look as if someone has just removed the wheel trims and also, if you just touch the kerb, then theres a noticeable silver rim showing.

but if you like them pal....its your car and it would be a helluva shity place if everyone was the same

Comment

very good point. I want to put 20s on but they cost so much and I've just shelled out for the fuel pump and glow plugs

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
              HI Just up road from me then
              are you going to that rother valley meet? or have you been to one before?

Comment

very good point. I want to put 20s on but they cost so much and I've just shelled out for the fuel pump and glow plugs
                ive just took my 20's off and put my atomics back on

Comment

I'm hoping to get this year as not been before, last year (first year with insignia) was up at weekend retreat near Harrogate.

Comment

why was that? ride no good?

Comment

I'm hoping to get this year as not been before, last year (first year with insignia) was up at weekend retreat near Harrogate.
                      I'll be going never been to a meet before so might as sell give it a go while it's close

Comment

I'll be going never been to a meet before so might as sell give it a go while it's close
                        I.m thinking might be the only one in my color/combination in the line up.

Comment

I.m thinking might be the only one in my color/combination in the line up.
                          I'll be honest I've not seen one in that colour before

Comment

No I have not either i bought it for interea but outside color is growing on me.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0556.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	242895Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0610.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	242896

Comment

welcome to the forum,,nice to see you at rother valley,be more than welcome,,nice to see new faces,and motors
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

not seen cream leather in one before either! that looks like a rare car

Comment

Working...
                                X