Any decent Opcom’s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any decent Opcom’s?

So I ordered a opcom of fleeBay ,I paid abit more than some on there as I thought I would have less problems and the seller was offering remote help if needed,
    well it was needed and to be honest he wasn’t much help ,after a couple of days trying we couldn’t get it working properly. So it’s getting sent back and I just wondered if any of you guys knew of any decent ones that will work properly with windows 10?

Thanks

Try koicarpkeeper over on the vauxhall owners forum. A lot of people speak highly of him and opcom

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
      Try koicarpkeeper over on the vauxhall owners forum. A lot of people speak highly of him and opcom
      Definitely, he's your man. I bought the eBay one first..useless, found out about Koicarpkeeper after, and the op-com he Supplied and remote set up for me is perfect. Highly recommend him.

Comment

Got mine from op-com.co.uk and works fine on my Windows 10. They have remote setup too

Comment

I can’t seem to get onto Vauxhall owners network I always have problems with logging in,ill have a look on that op com site ,mines getting sent back today

Comment

I cant get logged into them either. Cant even get reset emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve68003 View Post
              I cant get logged into them either. Cant even get reset emails.
              Same here mate I’ve tried 3 different email address too Hotmail,gmail and outlook and still no joy

Comment

Got this. Give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
                  Same here mate I’ve tried 3 different email address too Hotmail,gmail and outlook and still no joy
                  I tried to register when the missus got her Corsa. Never recieved the email despite using 4 different emails. Works, 2 x gmail and other

Comment

I have trIed to register with them but "as others" no confirmation email. but when I go on there site I am in the list of users online, (I cannot reply to anything).

Comment

It's easy enough to install. Problem lies with cheap interfaces and if you don't install it properly you could potentially brick it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve68003 View Post
                        Got this. Give it a go.
                        I have managed to get the confirmation email by using "explorer" (I generally use chrome) the requesting to be sent new confirmation link.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                          I have managed to get the confirmation email by using "explorer" (I generally use chrome) the requesting to be sent new confirmation link.
                          Good man!!

Just used Samsung internet, I'm away ATM, and it's worked.

Strange.

Comment

I think it was a problem with me using my iPhone to do it,tried it on my laptop and the confirmation sent straight away

Comment

Working...
                            X