Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's lovely! Not gonna look like that for long though Roll on summer!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18Ē bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driverís AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8Ē colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooo I like the red one too. How you finding the hatch compared to the st?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18Ē bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driverís AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8Ē colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Car
    White VX-Line hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a ST fan, hence the red one, but I’m really liking the hatch. Being the VX-Line, I think it looks better in the hatch, more sporty I think

8. Likes marko301 liked
    Car
    Insignia 2.0 cdti ecoflex 2015 in scottish blue
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Newbie to the site, and totally useless at car DIY

Greeting people,
    My name is Croftamieman.. This is completely new to me but I am hoping to get some advice from fellow Insignia owners, who have a basic idea what they are talking about. I am about as much use when it comes to cars as a chocolate fireguard and I dont mind admitting that. I know how to check the oil, water and where to put the go-juice in, oh and able to check my tyres , but that it. I cant even change a bulb without causing something to go wrong.
    My present car is a 2015 2.0 cdti ecoflex hatchback ( design i think ). I have had it for 9 months and covered 35000 miles so far, troublefree motoring at avg 60 mpg , apart from the two candles at the front end are weak. I am looking for advice as to how I can replace them with the LEDs or the HIDs and what cost approx, and having read that they are easy to install, really???,
    I went to crapfords for new brighter candles, but alas, they say they dont do them for the type of candle I have ( HRT2 or something like that ).
    So I am looking for BIG HELP please.
    Anyone out there who can assist.
    Many Thanks
    Last edited by Croftamieman; 12-02-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Put in wrong thread

Car
    Vauxhall Insignia Sri Nav Cdti Ecoflex 163--its certainly not a farting tortoise.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my friend,it might help if you post in the correct section instead of tagging onto someone's thread,it would certainly be better to post up your own thread--but if you are going to change the candles at the front there is plenty of info available-I have just changed mine to LED's and they are a doddle---Dave --

11. Likes exclusiv. liked
    Car
    Insignia 2.0 cdti ecoflex 2015 in scottish blue
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You learn something new every day. Computers.....new to me !!!

Car
    Vauxhall Insignia Sri Nav Cdti Ecoflex 163--its certainly not a farting tortoise.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,don'y worry I was exacatly the same--good with cars but shite with computers[and bloody mobile phones]------Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2