Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramer View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1212[/ATTACH]

The chrome surround and the black grille behind it are cracked. The chrome bar with the badge is fine.

Thanks, how much are you looking for?

I would prefer the black plastic version if I can find one.
    They are like rocking [emoji237] [emoji90]

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      I bought a bit of black vinyl from fleabay.
      Cut them roughly to length, used a hairdryer to heat the slats.....applied the vinyl, heat the vinyl and trimmed it.

Sorted.

Cost me £3

Hi. Really like the look of the black grill.

Mine being a 64 plate came with the full chrome.

I've never used vynl before how easy is it to apply. Do the slats come off for easier access?

Thank you

Comment

Hiya pal.

I cleaned the slats well, then used alcohol to clean the off.
        I cut the vinyl into roughly the size but slightly bigger.
        Applied it slowly and used a hairdryer to heat an melt it into the grooves.

Mines has been done for over a year and still like new.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Theres some on Ebay,if you look hard enough,,as far as I know,theres only 3 of these facelift ones in the UK at present,,so very hard to find
          They are more tailored towards the American Market, for example the buick regal Easily found on auction sites, usually from china, authenticity ?

Comment

I went into Vauxhall the other day... Black grille £86+Vat, Chrome surround £89.50+Vat.

Comment

Hi mate that must be for the lower grill surely

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                They are more tailored towards the American Market, for example the buick regal Easily found on auction sites, usually from china, authenticity ?
                Chances are they're copies,but had a genuine irmscher on my old preface,and this one isn't any different tbh,,in all honesty,this facelift one maybe even more sturdy
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Its got me thinking that is there any facelift grills manufactured by irmscher ?

Comment

Its got me thinking that is there any facelift grills manufactured by irmscher ?
                    the pre face one I had originally came from Irmscher germany
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

theres a pic on irmscher site,but none for sale,,only the pre face,and new grand sport

Click image for larger version

Name:	Insignia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	243122

Comment

Hi mate that must be for the lower grill surely
                        I showed the guy the picture of the parts I needed. Plus I got a quote from a garage for the repair which quoted £103 and £107 for the parts which works out the same inc VAT. They could have both made the same mistake but it's worth going into Vauxhall and checking for yourself.

Comment

I know is too late now , but anyone has a radiator grill doesn't matter the condition or if it's black or no for sale ?

Comment

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              theres a pic on irmscher site,but none for sale,,only the pre face,and new grand sport

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1326[/ATTACH]
                              Hello and greetings from Finland. I did some serious Sherlock Holmes-type of investigation trying to find that Irmscher-grille for my facelift insignia. It appears that in the U.S you can find that grill for Buick Regal. And another fun fact is that facelift OPC (Buick Regal GS) and "normal versions" have the same grill! I did confirmed this by looking GM original part numbers and both grills goes to same frame. So long story short, ALL facelift grills, despite the model or what emblem is in the front, can be swapped and it's bolt-on.

PS. I like your site and all information here is very good, although you drive on the wrong side of road, you maniacs.
                              PPS. Sorry if my english is not so good, it's not my native language.

Here's one example:
                              https://www.ebay.com/itm/ABS-Front-Grille-Grill-Mesh-For-Buick-Regal-GS-irmsche-2014-2016/223268783998?fits=Model%3ARegal%7CMake%3ABuick&has h=item33fbdb477e:gpYAAOSwxmldFxNv

Comment

Originally posted by Weccu View Post
                                Hello and greetings from Finland. I did some serious Sherlock Holmes-type of investigation trying to find that Irmscher-grille for my facelift insignia. It appears that in the U.S you can find that grill for Buick Regal. And another fun fact is that facelift OPC (Buick Regal GS) and "normal versions" have the same grill! I did confirmed this by looking GM original part numbers and both grills goes to same frame. So long story short, ALL facelift grills, despite the model or what emblem is in the front, can be swapped and it's bolt-on.

PS. I like your site and all information here is very good, although you drive on the wrong side of road, you maniacs.
                                PPS. Sorry if my english is not so good, it's not my native language.

Here's one example:
                                https://www.ebay.com/itm/ABS-Front-Grille-Grill-Mesh-For-Buick-Regal-GS-irmsche-2014-2016/223268783998?fits=Model%3ARegal%7CMake%3ABuick&has h=item33fbdb477e:gpYAAOSwxmldFxNv
                                Have one fitted myself now

Comment

Working...
                                X