Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900 update?

Hi all,
    I've got a 2014 plate facelift with what seems to be an early version of the Navi900.

Some things seem to be missing from the menus that others have discussed on here.
    Like being able to browse by folders on USB Media and a few other things (Dials going red in sport mode? )

Is there a way to update the firmware of this model? Or am I stuck with it

Worst case is I'll put more music on the phone & bluetooth it, but it'd be nice to use USB if I can browse properly.#

Failing being able to update the RF900 2.0 latest firmware, I guess the alternative step would be to replace the 2.0 900 with a 2.5 HMI and new screen / update?

Not sure it's worth me doing that for Android Auto, folder browsing and red dials in sports mode!

Comment

Originally posted by JayWales View Post
      Failing being able to update the RF900 2.0 latest firmware, I guess the alternative step would be to replace the 2.0 900 with a 2.5 HMI and new screen / update?

Not sure it's worth me doing that for Android Auto, folder browsing and red dials in sports mode!
      Hmi 2.5 + 2016 radio module. You would need to have functionality

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Hmi 2.5 + 2016 radio module. You would need to have functionality
        Thanks for that.
        So would the shopping list be a 2.5 HMI, a 2016 Radio module & a 2016 head unit?

Probably not worth it...

Comment

What spec car you got,, has it got flexride,, sport/tour buttons
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            What spec car you got,, has it got flexride,, sport/tour buttons
            It's a 2014 Elite Nav & it has flexride

Comment

Have you got the lcd dash layout?
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Have you got the lcd dash layout?
                It's the midrange display cluster on the dash.

Comment

It's a 2014 Elite Nav & it has flexride
                  What cluster you got at the moment the 8inch one? What buttons do you have on the nav?

If yes then, I'm sure Mr Plasma can code the VXR dials onto yours if that's what you're after.

Comment

Have you gone into config settings, then sport mode menu, with engine running

Comment

I'm sure I tried the sport mode settings with engine running, but will check again.
                      I think the options were
                      Engine
                      Suspension
                      Steering

Comment

There should be the option of changing instrumentation dials, change to red

Comment

There should be the option of changing instrumentation dials, change to red
                          Nope. That's what's missing on it

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

Would changing to a new HMI 2.5 unit (which I'm thinking about for Android Auto) solve my missing extra configuration?
                            I'm trying not to be too bothered, as I don't use the flexride much. It's just bugging me that a feature should be there, but isn't :/

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

Would changing to a new HMI 2.5 unit (which I'm thinking about for Android Auto) solve my missing extra configuration?
                              I'm trying not to be too bothered, as I don't use the flexride much. It's just bugging me that a feature should be there, but isn't :/
                              Do you mean the red dials or flexride?

Comment

Working...
                              X