• Show
Clear All

• VX-Line

Love this [emoji1360]

Comment

defo looks the biz mate

Comment

nice colour choice
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Any mods planned or are you keeping it standard?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

That looks all white

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Any mods planned or are you keeping it standard?
              Probably keep it pretty much standard to be honest, love it as it is....... for now anyway!

Comment

Tidy motor!
                sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Nice motor Iam new by the way names Damien I have a vx line myself really nice cars just had it remapped to 235bhp and extra 110Nm torque. Yeh it’s quicker but I have always liked messing round with cars from young age I am leaving the body work standard as there nice anyhow I have got rid of all the chrome on the car to black looks the part with the car been red too. My next plan is get more power stage 2. 😁😁😁😁

Thinking upgrading
                  Intercooler
                  Fuel pump
                  Injectors
                  Possibly bigger turbo but not sure how this turbo will cope first might just try upgrade the fuel supply will need the ecu tweaked for the bigger injectors going in.

Anybody got any suggestions what to put in?

Comment

Originally posted by Damo69 View Post
                    Nice motor Iam new by the way names Damien I have a vx line myself really nice cars just had it remapped to 235bhp and extra 110Nm torque. Yeh it’s quicker but I have always liked messing round with cars from young age I am leaving the body work standard as there nice anyhow I have got rid of all the chrome on the car to black looks the part with the car been red too. My next plan is get more power stage 2. ��������

Thinking upgrading
                    Intercooler
                    Fuel pump
                    Injectors
                    Possibly bigger turbo but not sure how this turbo will cope first might just try upgrade the fuel supply will need the ecu tweaked for the bigger injectors going in.

Anybody got any suggestions what to put in?
                    how have you got it to 235
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just a performance map from a very good mapper mate. Remap taken it to 230bhp n my air filter 5bhp

Comment

rolling road print ? what was it standard,160 ?

Comment

168 standard no but yes it’s getting rolling road test only had map done less n month ago so need see exact but it’s a friend of mine n he’s good. He did say would be extra 62bhp but I agree with you that’s only way to tell. It does chuck you back in the seats though on foot down. It’s balanced map so it’s smoothed out in all gears so there’s just pull it’s a different car

Comment

Originally posted by Damo69 View Post
                            168 standard no but yes it’s getting rolling road test only had map done less n month ago so need see exact but it’s a friend of mine n he’s good. He did say would be extra 62bhp but I agree with you that’s only way to tell. It does chuck you back in the seats though on foot down. It’s balanced map so it’s smoothed out in all gears so there’s just pull it’s a different car
                            Been on the insignia forums since 2013,,227 is the best ive seen,and that was with a gutted dpf too, so be interesting to see your printout,,the biturbo can only realise 240/245 after a stage 1 map

Comment

Hello all. First siggy recently bpight and loving it so far. First post here so please be gentle . Sorry to gatecrash the party but I am after some advice in relation to the vx line kit. Pre facelift. I am able to get a hold of a full set however these will need removing from a donor siggy first. However the problem is that they are held in place with tiger seal I believe. The owner of the donor siggy has attempted to remove himself but to no avail. I will be going myself to attempt as the price is too good to walk away from for a bit of elbow grease. How on earth do I remove them without damaging them. I have heard a sharp knife or even fishing line to cut through seal with wd40 sprayed to prevent blade from sticking. Is this good advise or are there better / easier ways.

Please help.

Comment

Working...
                              X