AFL Level Malfunction Part Number Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL Level Malfunction Part Number Help

Hi Guys, im getting a AFL level malfunction error, i have taken to a garage who have identified that the sensor located on the rear axle is faulty, he has called today and gave me a price of £250 just for the part (this is from Vauxhall)

Vauxhall will not give me the part number and i was wondering if you guys have this so i can purchase direct or an alternative

Im told its the sensor that identifies if i have weight in the rear and levels the light accordingly

2012 Insignia Saloon VXR

Thanks

Jason

try a breakers,find a car with afl ,see if they'll strip out module
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi, i have messaged a few today but no joy yet

Thanks

Jason

Comment

29 (13320661) (12 35 026) sensor, headlamp levelling, rear suspension (for four wheel drive) (nls.- use 22986408) [(c)-e1018147] 1 12c 2299a

We have the widest range of car parts available in Yorkshire, suitable for all the most popular makes and models. Free UK Delivery available. Shop Online today.

Part number 13320661

About £75 or so
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
          29 (13320661) (12 35 026) sensor, headlamp levelling, rear suspension (for four wheel drive) (nls.- use 22986408) [(c)-e1018147] 1 12c 2299a

We have the widest range of car parts available in Yorkshire, suitable for all the most popular makes and models. Free UK Delivery available. Shop Online today.

Part number 13320661

About £75 or so
          Thanks

J

Comment

Hi Guys, just FYI this 22986408 (this was the newer part number) parts cured the issue

Thanks for the help

J

Comment

Working...
            X