Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Washers

Hi All,

I'n new on here, i've got a 2009 Elite, how do I get the headlight washers to work?

TIA
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

FWIR Headlights on and use the window squirty and it should wash the headlights at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
      FWIR Headlights on and use the window squirty and it should wash the headlights at the same time
      Tired doing that but nothing, am I suppose to hold the stalk for a bit longer?
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Yeah headlights have to be on, and a longer pull on the stalk. It washes the headlights every 5 or 6 pulls of the washer stalk
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Yeah headlights have to be on, and a longer pull on the stalk. It washes the headlights every 5 or 6 pulls of the washer stalk
          Thanks matey I’ll give it ago
          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            Tried it and works.. thanks [emoji106]
            2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Mine only works the first time you pull it then it won’t do it again unles you have turned the lights off and on or ignition off and engine on again

Comment

Same here, I try not to get them to come on, leaves a right mess on paintwork

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Same here, I try not to get them to come on, leaves a right mess on paintwork
                  And im sure they must squirt out like 3 litres a time as im forever filling up the washer bottle

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
                    Tired doing that but nothing, am I suppose to hold the stalk for a bit longer?
                    Yes, that's how it works on my Elite

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                      Mine only works the first time you pull it then it won’t do it again unles you have turned the lights off and on or ignition off and engine on again
                      That's normal, once you squirted, you have to wait for a bit before you can squirt again. Oh dear does that sound right

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        That's normal, once you squirted, you have to wait for a bit before you can squirt again. Oh dear does that sound right
                        Haha no that sounds wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                          Haha no that sounds wrong
                          But very true

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            But very true
                            speak for yourself

3 times off the same horn here,not bad for 52 eh !
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X