Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Seats

Hi,

The passenger heated seat, when you press the button it stays on for around a min or so then goes off?? any ideas the driver side is fine

TIA
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Heat pad in seat gone,, very common
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Is it a easy straightfoward replace?
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Personally don't know, sorry, but I reckon it'll be a pig of a job
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

ohh no the Mrs wont be happy!!
          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Drivers side works, that's the main thing

Comment

I know there was a recall on the heated seats one time, but it'll be finished long ago now

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
                ohh no the Mrs wont be happy!!
                Just buy her a new coat. it'll be cheaper!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi guys thanks for letting me join the forum,
                  Just bought a 2009 elite and there's a humming noise every time I change gears up or down it last only a couple of seconds is this normal.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Just buy her a new coat. it'll be cheaper!
                    Lmao!!
                    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      I know there was a recall on the heated seats one time, but it'll be finished long ago now
                      Yep and they wont do anything now, tried on my old elite on the off chance as my drivers one was doing the same and they just refused point blank. I think they even denied there had been a recall.

From what i can remember from other threads on here its a case of stripping down the seats and replacing the pads for the new ones with longer cables. Some folk went down the route of buying the replacement parts then going to a car trimmers to have the seat stripped down and fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by declanjudge1 View Post
                        Hi guys thanks for letting me join the forum,
                        Just bought a 2009 elite and there's a humming noise every time I change gears up or down it last only a couple of seconds is this normal.
                        I'd post a hello in the new members section....then put your problem in a new thread in the relevant section.

Hijacking someone else's thread won't get as much a response as your own thread will.

Comment

Working...
                        X