Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number plate LED's

Hi,

What do i need to change my current number plate bulbs to a white LED look, i'm after a white look.

I've got a 2009 Elite 1.8

Thanks
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2x VAUXHALL OPEL Vxr8 Mokka Insignia Sports Tourer Canbus LED Number Plate Light at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

This is your best bet mate

Comment

Yes they are the one's I've just bought and fitted,plug and play and very bright-----Dave

Comment

brill thanks just ordered
        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Number plate LED's

Got these today however how are these plug and play?? Three images two of original plug and the other of the new lights
          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Yep should just be plug in and away you go. The white end will just push in. I put abit of electrical tape around it just to be safe.

Comment

you have to remove the plug bit ,in the original light housing...twist half a turn,and itll come out
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
                Yep should just be plug in and away you go.
                But how do they plug in??
                2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  you have to remove the plug bit ,in the original light housing...twist half a turn,and itll come out
                  Ahhh so take the current bulb out and put the new connection in there?? Think I got it.. I must have had a blank moment
                  2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Take the bulb holder out and remove the bulb, twist it clock wide from memory . Then just replace with the white connector.

Comment

I got these powered up however, the old housing is bigger.. how do I get the new housing to clip in?? It’s much smaller

2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Looks like the wrong ones
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Looks like the wrong ones
                          I’ll have to return them, any links to ones that will fit?
                          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Just search insignia/astra led no plate lights on ebay,, there's loads

Comment

They look like the old Vectra ones---Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X