No announcement yet.

Electronic handbrake fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusiv. I didn't change the sensors because the garage said if they were gone they would present codes, they checked the codes in front of me with all the error lights on dash but no codes.

Howy, did yours show up any error codes?

Comment

Hi,iirc I had no codes just the message to service esp.mine would show up in reverse on a lock,but once I switched the car off would be ok until i reversed again.Changed both front sensors as the cable on them gets quite a work out over the years steering/suspension caoble breaks inside the covering.Go for it.change the two front sensors.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Ok, it's with the garage now and they are testing the ABS pump/unit. If that throws nothing up I'll tell them to change those and hope it sorts the handbrake fault as well. Cheers for getting back to me.

Comment

Working...
        X