Courtesy Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
    Can you tell if these are blown? Are these in the fuse boxes and any harm if I take them out etc I just don’t want to cause any other problems.. only just got the car [emoji85]
    Try turning your hazards on. Then see if you can hear any clicking from the fuse box.

Comment

Checked all fuses in engine bay, glovebox and boot all fine [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
      When you say checked, visual or actually tested with a bell test, meter etc.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Seen that I can only see fuse 14 that would relate to the map reading lights and sunvisor, but the puddle and footwell makes are fine [emoji15]

I think am gonna end up taking it to an auto electrician coz it’s doing my head in now
        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          When you say checked, visual or actually tested with a bell test, meter etc.
          Took them out and looked at the wire
          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Tried a different bulb?

Check to see if there is actual power to the lamp holder?

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Tried a different bulb?

Check to see if there is actual power to the lamp holder?
              Yeah tried with brand new bulb
              2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Check fuse F2DA (it's a 20amp fuse) which is located in the instrument panel fuse box - this provides part of the power into the BCM - specifically however it powers the N/F and O/R indicators.

Comment

Check fuse F2DA (it's a 20amp fuse) which is located in the instrument panel fuse box - this provides part of the power into the BCM - specifically however it powers the N/F and O/R indicators.

https://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co...roblem.580401/
                  Ahhh that link pretty sums up my problems!! When you say instrument panel, you mean glovebox yeah?
                  2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

https://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co...roblem.580401/
                    I love you [emoji7] done and all sorted [emoji106]
                    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

I love you [emoji7] done and all sorted [emoji106]
                      Not me mate, I just found the information you required. You can maybe put your leds in now .

This is what this forum is all about.
                      Glad your happy

Comment

Not me mate, I just found the information you required. You can maybe put your leds in now .

This is what this forum is all about.
                        Glad your happy
                        Appreciate it man!!

I’m gonna change the boot light to an led strip, does fuse 14 in the engine bay link up to this, coz I’ll just take it out while I do the wiring etc.. so I don’t end up in the same situation!
                        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Appreciate it man!!

I’m gonna change the boot light to an led strip, does fuse 14 in the engine bay link up to this, coz I’ll just take it out while I do the wiring etc.. so I don’t end up in the same situation!
                          Pull the fuse and see if it goes out .

When I changed my boot light I just waited for them to switch off on timer.

Comment

Pull the fuse and see if it goes out .

When I changed my boot light I just waited for them to switch off on timer.
                            Sound good idea
                            2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Sound good idea
                              I closed the boot and did it from the inside. The other interior lights can be turned off from the switch in future. Glad you finally got sorted.

Comment

Working...
                              X