Insignia body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia body kit

I have a 2014 insignia and want to purchase skirts,front and rear bumper extensions.
    I have seen these.
    Will they fit or is there a difference.

Http://www.ebay.co.uk/151436201856

front and rear lips wont fit,as that is a pre facelift,,side skirts are the same though
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers exclusive.

Comment

i picked up a rear lip spoiler from Aliexpress that fits a 2014 facelift perfectly...

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman_nige View Post
          i picked up a rear lip spoiler from Aliexpress that fits a 2014 facelift perfectly...
          Got a pic?
          sigpic

Comment

I recently purchased the full factory VX-Line kit brand new for £756. Great price IMO
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
              Got a pic?

mine is currently being prepped and sporting a fresh coat of primer as nobody sells anything prepainted in the quite rare colour called Mr Darkside aka macadamia.

it arrived well packaged via Parcelfarce on its UK leg; it took about a week to get here from China. No customs/import charges were applied on arrival into the UK..

Comment

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1000006873890.html

mine is currently being prepped and sporting a fresh coat of primer as nobody sells anything prepainted in the quite rare colour called Mr Darkside aka macadamia.

it arrived well packaged via Parcelfarce on its UK leg; it took about a week to get here from China. No customs/import charges were applied on arrival into the UK..
                Oh it’s just the standard spoiler. What happened to yours?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                  I recently purchased the full factory VX-Line kit brand new for £756. Great price IMO
                  excellent engine you have chosen, my fav in the VX range, i enjoyed tuning the nuts of my Z20NET. It was an ainmal to drive...

I am assuming its a facelift car as you have the SIDI? Where did you get the body bits from as there are some bits i am curious about fitting but not right nowas I just picked a quad irmscher exhaust system from Irmscher themselves for £230 brand new in the box, also got the their quad trim surround to go fit around them for £120 from Irmscher as well, i realise i need to mod that part to fit it to a facelift.. I don't know if they mispriced some of their sales the rest of their listings for the quads are about £850 for the same thing and also more for the trim.. They are all preface parts as I cannot find them selling any for the facelift just some marketing pics which show they did for a demo or they did some one off parts for the brochures etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                    Oh it’s just the standard spoiler. What happened to yours?
                    It did not have one from the factory for some reason and imho does not look right without one.. I tried a preface lip spoiler against this facelift boot and it did not fit, with too many sellers incorrectly saying their parts fit the facelift the chinky option was all had left to go with..

I would like to get my hands on an Irmscher rear wing spoiler for the boot even if it is for a preface as i will modify it to fit a facelift if required.. So if anybody has any sales links i would appreciate them..
                    Last edited by Caveman_nige; 24-05-2019, 11:06 PM. Reason: my crap spelling

Comment

I am assuming its a facelift car as you have the SIDI? Where did you get the body bits from as there are some bits i am curious about fitting but not right nowas .
                      Yes its a facelift and got the kit from Autovaux . Also got a spare 20" alloy wheel for £350. Brilliant pricing IMO
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                      X