Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav location problems

Hi There
    I have a 2009 Insignia sports tourer. The sat nav is playing up and seems to have lost itself! I have tried setting my location manually which works fine for a few minutes then the arrow starts to lag behind and when you turn it looses itself! occasionally it will correct itself and jump back onto the correct road but then slowly looses itself again. I have tried installing the latest map data in the hope that this would kick start it but alas it still gets lost. any help or advice would be gratefully accepted as its now driving me mad! I dont know if its a software issue or if maybe the shark fin antenna is playing up, but to get to the underside of the antenna looks like its going to be a right mission.

Many thanks

Alan

Originally posted by alan hawkes View Post
    Hi There
    I have a 2009 Insignia sports tourer. The sat nav is playing up and seems to have lost itself! I have tried setting my location manually which works fine for a few minutes then the arrow starts to lag behind and when you turn it looses itself! occasionally it will correct itself and jump back onto the correct road but then slowly looses itself again. I have tried installing the latest map data in the hope that this would kick start it but alas it still gets lost. any help or advice would be gratefully accepted as its now driving me mad! I dont know if its a software issue or if maybe the shark fin antenna is playing up, but to get to the underside of the antenna looks like its going to be a right mission.

Many thanks

Alan
    Hi,
    Can i suggest disconnecting the neg lead off the battery for a hour and connect it. This usually fixes most electrical gremlins

Comment

Unfortunately ive already tried that one! I left it off overnight but it didnt help

Comment

Working...
      X