C-hr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-hr

Here's the other car, mostly used by the wife.
    It's a very different drive, but is a very clever piece of engineering.
    Lots of toys as well.

The kids call it the spaceship [emoji573]

Originally posted by JayWales View Post

The kids call it the spaceship [emoji573]
    I do

It's come for a slating in the looks department in some of the motoring journals but I think it looks amazing.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'm not a fan, same with the new and last Civics...just seem to be a few to many lines going in different directions.

Comment

It's definitely a head turner and I can see how it's a bit marmite.
        My wife's been stopped in the car park a couple of times with people asking about it. It's a great city car for her though!

Comment

I like it very nice car, certainly the design is quite different to the rest.

Comment

Yes, certainly stands out from the crowd. Seems like Toyota have upped their game in terms of how their new cars look. The latest Auris and Avensis are also much better looking than their predecessors.

Comment

I love these, tried to convince my folks to get one, but the bought a Seat Ateca instead,.. awful thing

Comment

Working...
              X