Oily hoses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oily hoses?

Alright guys ,I was checking the car over today and noticed a couple of hoses with oil on,to be honest I noticed them when I first got the car but thought I’d try and investigate the cause today,I took the passenger side fog light housing off to get a better look and took these pics ,hopefully someone on here can help and advise me what they are etc,I took the big pipe off that comes from the radiator thinking that might be part of the problem but I cleaned it off and can’t see any cracks etc

That’s the intercooler pipe.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I don’t think it’s leaking from there though I’ve checked it all over for cracks and holes ,do you know what them 2 little hoses are?

Comment

I’ve cleaned everything down and I’ll just keep an eye on it see if it gets oily again(still could do with finding out what them 2 hoses are incase I need them replaced)it was a nightmare getting my engine splash guard off half the screws were rusty/rounded off and the clips were half broke as well, does anyone know where I can get some new ones from?theres loads on eBay but not sure which ones I need

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
          I’ve cleaned everything down and I’ll just keep an eye on it see if it gets oily again(still could do with finding out what them 2 hoses are incase I need them replaced)it was a nightmare getting my engine splash guard off half the screws were rusty/rounded off and the clips were half broke as well, does anyone know where I can get some new ones from?theres loads on eBay but not sure which ones I need
          I'd get them from vauxhall then your getting the correct ones they should only be a couple of quid.

Comment

So I’ve found out what them two hoses are,transmission cooler lines
            They don’t seem to be leaking since I cleaned them,just thought I’d post what they are incase anyone else has the same problem

Comment

Working...
            X