Need big brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need big brakes

Hey guys I need to upgrade my front brakes as I have a hybrid turbo going on next Thursday . Does anyone know which models have the 321mm fronts is it the bi-turbos only ? Thanks
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Biturbo and the estates have them too,,the 2.0t petrols,some have the 337mm fronts
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks I’ll get ebaying 😎
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

pmd you
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Sorted ! [emoji41][emoji869]

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
            Sorted ! [emoji41][emoji869]
            What did you get?

I’ll be changing the vxline hatch ones soon as the brakes are pants compared to my shooting brake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
              What did you get?

I’ll be changing the vxline hatch ones soon as the brakes are pants compared to my shooting brake.
              my mtec drilled discs

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                my mtec drilled discs
                Ahh I see just wondered if the op had went for the bigger setup.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
                  Ahh I see just wondered if the op had went for the bigger setup.

Cheers
                  yeah hes gone from 296 to 321

Comment

Are you also upgrading your rear brakes, as there are bigger rears available as well. Nice vented once.

Comment

Yep as exclusiv said ! Can’t wait 🤘

Comment

If you haven't got discs already, can I recommended Zimmerman drilled discs for fast road use.

I've have them on my tourer with 321mm brakes for 20,000 miles now.

They are excellent at resisting fade and warping.

If you can though, I'd try to find the 337mm brakes, they have twin piston calipers

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I think the discs have still have plenty of life left, but I will try them when I need to. Wish I could afford the 337s

Comment

Working...
                          X