How to hide silver favourite radio stations bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hide silver favourite radio stations bar

Hi to all, got insignia 2015 sri nav ecoflex, anybody know how to hide silver bar with favourite radio stations, if I got on screen sat nav or phone is way just scrolling down and hide very nicely, but than if I got screen on radio or media I trying scrolling down but no luck, it just won’t hide at all, please any advice

If it isn't auto hiding or sliding out of view with the fingers could it be you have lots of favourites enabled? If I remember in the settings you can have around 6, 12 and more enabled even if you don't have anything saved on them.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      If it isn't auto hiding or sliding out of view with the fingers could it be you have lots of favourites enabled? If I remember in the settings you can have around 6, 12 and more enabled even if you don't have anything saved on them.
      nah got only 5 favourites enabled

Comment

Its a strange one then. The only screen where mine doesn't hide is the radio. The rest of the screens it hides after a few moments.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Its a strange one then. The only screen where mine doesn't hide is the radio. The rest of the screens it hides after a few moments.
          What about if you got screen on media?

Comment

I read your post wrong. I mistakenly thought you were stuck with the favourites bar on other screens.

The favourites bar shows permanently on the radio and media screen. You're unable to hide it on those screens.

Comment

Working...
            X