Insignia Sri nav ecoflex 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia Sri nav ecoflex 2015

Hi I just bought recently insignia two days ago, my auto stop/start doesn’t see it works correctly, yesterday was working in the evening but today morning I went to the shop and it not working again, been driving for one hour around and still don’t works, been told I might need charge a battery, when I checked my battery it was on 12.8, anybody got some experience how to solve that

Originally posted by gulomet86 View Post
    Hi I just bought recently insignia two days ago, my auto stop/start doesn’t see it works correctly, yesterday was working in the evening but today morning I went to the shop and it not working again, been driving for one hour around and still don’t works, been told I might need charge a battery, when I checked my battery it was on 12.8, anybody got some experience how to solve that
    Hi there, same thing with me as well, we have the same car without the nav, had it for a month or so, the stop start did not work for the first three weeks, not that it bothered me too much, just trying to get use to the electronic handbrake was enough to be worrying about, without the thing switching off at the lights, takes a bit of time to get the hang of this new handbrake, but the last week the stop start is working again, so it was handy getting use to the handbrake first, and now getting use to the stop start, why it did not work from the start i do not know, a look at the manual says the outside temperature should not be too low, or it wont kick in, and the battery has to have a near enough full charge, if not, it wont work, so all is good now, just give it a bit of time.

Comment

Trick is to drive the car daily. If i just doiing work run and sits the weekend, monday start stop dont work.
      My start stop was working at -1 and i drive with auto lights on 90% of the time, AC on, heated seats etc etc.
      Took a few weeks from getting it to start working thou, if car has been sat for more than a few days it wont work.

Example- yesterday it wasn't working full stop, this morning the same. Jumped in to come home from work, 100 yds after starting it stop start kicked in at first t junction , and worked perfectly since. Dont worry about it, mind of its own. When its working correctly you will wish is wasnt

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah it's a clever system checking the battery all the time. Also it doesn't usually work while other consumables are on like heated rear screen etc...

TBH i prefer it when mine doesn't work. I think its a daft idea which must put extra strain on the stater and battery for very little gain for the environment. I usually give the clutch peddle a little dip when it stops to bring it straight back on when it does work because I'm too lazy to press the button. Speaking of which. I'd prefer the button to permanently turn it off rather than have to press it each time you get in the car.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
        X