Insignia 2011 sri springs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2011 sri springs help

Hi there was doing all my disc and pads on the car and i got one of tge rear springs that is broken i was thinking to buy lowering springs but dont know what ones and also if i wanted to keep tge startard ones what ones would you recommend as tgere is a standard version and sport lowered version which i think its for the sri model?

used direnza lowering springs on both my sri ,no probs with them,,about 110 quid for the set
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

i found lo suspension 60mm is 60 going to be to much ? you think

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
        Hi there was doing all my disc and pads on the car and i got one of tge rear springs that is broken i was thinking to buy lowering springs but dont know what ones and also if i wanted to keep tge startard ones what ones would you recommend as tgere is a standard version and sport lowered version which i think its for the sri model?
        There are a lot of diffenent springs. There is even a difference between springs for cars with no spare wheel, space saver wheel, full size. Having a sunroof means different springs, tow bar different one. And all these option can be mixed, resulting in a specific spring for each combination. And of course, sport suspension and eco flex uses also different springs. Good luck finding the right one.

Comment

Working...
        X