No announcement yet.

Old age or unfit lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely feeling both---but I still enjoy spending sometime on the car--gets easier if the weather is fine,i have to take my time anyway[health reasons]but it won't stop me---her indoors says I will probably die in my garage messing on with the Insignia-----Dave

Comment

Yeah I'm the same health reasons (quad bypass) slows you down not the same get up and go but i would love a garage to play in and not rely on weather

Comment

The "thought" of doing full inside and out in one spell is enough for me, best have snooze before starting. Then another after outside wash before polish, inside can wait till next nice day.

Comment

Same here,managed a wash and dry sunday oh and wheel/tyre clean.That was it,sat down and chilled!
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I’m not bad tbh as every time I threaten to take out the polish and wax, the sky’s darken over and mr rain drops its load like clockwork. ��

Comment

Working...
            X