New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi all, just got my 64 plate Insignia. 2.0 cdti, sri , ecoflex. well happy with it but the headlights are very poor. any reccomendations on replacements?

Thanks !

Welcome

Most members who upgrade headlight bulbs are opting to go for led bulbs.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi,

Yeah leds or hids. ceejaytee1979, cranefly65 and Doughy have put these in theirs https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hir2-9012-H...s=winpower+led they seem pretty impressed with them.

Here is a photo Doughy took of the light output from his,
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Hi,

Yeah leds or hids. ceejaytee1979, cranefly65 and Doughy have put these in theirs https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hir2-9012-H...s=winpower+led they seem pretty impressed with them.

Here is a photo Doughy took of the light output from his,
        Thanks for that mate, looks like LED it is !

Comment

Thanks for that mate, looks like LED it is !

Comment

Thanks mate, I was thinking of fitting Osram cool blue intense or phillips xtreme vision. any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by ledzep75 View Post
              Thanks mate, I was thinking of fitting Osram cool blue intense or phillips xtreme vision. any opinions?
              I tried both of them when I had my facelift and was disappointed by both. Facelift projectors hold so much light back I've never seen a halogen capable of giving decent light. There's a running joke between a few of us on the amount of cash I went through trying to get decent light from them. Hids and LEDs are the only way you'll get the output you're looking for.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks mate, looking at a kit from we sell hids, looks like it will do the job!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X