No announcement yet.

Tpms sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I,v got thought but as yet have not checked my thoughts. I noticed that one of my rears is showing 5 psi more than other 3 but then switches off and flags warning up but after slowing down little it comes on again. I'm wondering if due to heat build up OVER preset system pressure switches display off?

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
      I,v got thought but as yet have not checked my thoughts. I noticed that one of my rears is showing 5 psi more than other 3 but then switches off and flags warning up but after slowing down little it comes on again. I'm wondering if due to heat build up OVER preset system pressure switches display off?
      With my atomics I sometimes usually got the rear tpms stopped showing pressure. But only when going 70mph. As soon as I dropped to 50 odd it would come back on.

Comment

Lewish
        A big thanks buddy.
        All fitted and as you said, working perfectly.

Hell knows what happened to the others.....guy in tyre place checked them and they're totally dead.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Lewish
          A big thanks buddy.
          All fitted and as you said, working perfectly.

Hell knows what happened to the others.....guy in tyre place checked them and they're totally dead.
          You run pressures high, how firm is the ride?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            You run pressures high, how firm is the ride?
            FFS man

I'm just in from the tyre place.....you must know what they're like in these places.

Gimme time to alter them to 43/40

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              FFS man

I'm just in from the tyre place.....you must know what they're like in these places.

Gimme time to alter them to 43/40
              Even higher

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Even higher
                Off course

Comment

They did mine to 38 all round when I picked mine up after getting the wheels done the other week. Could feel every bump. Even our lass commented. Back down to 32 all round now. Much less harsh over the bumps.

Glad you got it sorted, Rab.....I really though you were gonna say still not working. I wouldn't have believed all four sensors died at the same time.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    They did mine to 38 all round when I picked mine up after getting the wheels done the other week. Could feel every bump. Even our lass commented. Back down to 32 all round now. Much less harsh over the bumps.

Glad you got it sorted, Rab.....I really though you were gonna say still not working. I wouldn't have believed all four sensors died at the same time.
                    I'm shocked tbh.
                    He said with the age of the car and being stored in the garage doing nothing didn't help.

Don't matter, the light on the dash is off now

Comment

Even higher
                      The higher they are the more MPG one gets. It used to be against law to have more or less than recommended pressure but that must have gone out window these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                        With my atomics I sometimes usually got the rear tpms stopped showing pressure. But only when going 70mph. As soon as I dropped to 50 odd it would come back on.
                        ive had this happen once,,got the check tyre pressure monitoring system,,i was going at mph at the time,,slowed down and light went off,,haven't seen it again,it was rear drivers side
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          ive had this happen once,,got the check tyre pressure monitoring system,,i was going at mph at the time,,slowed down and light went off,,haven't seen it again,it was rear drivers side
                          Apparently people have had their tpms ecu moved

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                            Apparently people have had their tpms ecu moved
                            Best place to move it to is shelf in garage.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                              The higher they are the more MPG one gets. It used to be against law to have more or less than recommended pressure but that must have gone out window these days.
                              Always under the impression tyre pressures had more to do with the load and passenger set up of the car, along with engine position etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X