Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
    Sorry for all the questions just I’m clueless al be shocked if I get it on
    It's fine, ask whatever you want, this is what forums are for, it really is an easy task to do

Comment

So basically disconnect pipe pull box out plug in filter tighten up clip

Comment

So basically disconnect pipe pull box out plug in filter tighten up clip
        Yip that's all it is

Comment

Cheers mate thanks for your help

Comment

Cheers mate thanks for your help
            No problemo

Comment

Well tried and failed couldn’t manage to get air box off then lost a rubber from a wire at bottom of air box found it after to a lot of squeezing 1-0 to the car

Comment

Well tried and failed couldn’t manage to get air box off then lost a rubber from a wire at bottom of air box found it after to a lot of squeezing 1-0 to the car
                Did you undo the torx bolts? T20

Comment

Yeah all of them were loose but couldn’t seem to get it out it, didn’t have a clue what the wire is at the bottom either

Comment

Surely the ECU will notice the new gush of air and just adjust the mixture back to legal emissions settings. Long gone are the days of bolt on power with Injection fuelling. Surely your just kidding yourselves? And wasting money!

Comment

Originally posted by mickyh7 View Post
                      Surely the ECU will notice the new gush of air and just adjust the mixture back to legal emissions settings. Long gone are the days of bolt on power with Injection fuelling. Surely your just kidding yourselves? And wasting money!
                      Think it's just the sound improvement he is after.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah that’s all I want

Comment

What was the air box mod on the vectras guys, I never done it to mine I just had a cone on, but I'm sure people used to take out the trumpet and drill holes in the standard box

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
                            What was the air box mod on the vectras guys, I never done it to mine I just had a cone on, but I'm sure people used to take out the trumpet and drill holes in the standard box
                            Take out the resonator pipe from o/s front wing,remove the resonator from the front giving the air box a more direct cold air feed,iirc.
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

See to me that might as well be mumbo jumbo I have no mechanical knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                                Take out the resonator pipe from o/s front wing,remove the resonator from the front giving the air box a more direct cold air feed,iirc.
                                Yeah that's it, do people do it on insignias ?

Comment

Working...
                                X