Air filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plenty run cone filters on the diesels
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

My bad didn’t think you could thought it had to be a panel when looking can only find panel for them

Comment

Suffer with heat soak so I’ve read. I hated mine. Noise and flat spots and pricey
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

So does it give the same noise as it would with a petrol

Comment

little cheaper

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Anyone got a link for a cone air filter for a diesel and will it make more noise

Comment

Not sure if Insignia is 80mm MAF, but this is the one the Astra VXR boys use.... https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Pipercross-...2370361&chn=ps

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                  Anyone got a link for a cone air filter for a diesel and will it make more noise

I had a universal cone air filter from Halfords on my Vectra 120 cdti Sri and that made a good noise

Comment

Been looking at that for 20 pound straight forward to fit on?

Comment

Been looking at that for 20 pound straight forward to fit on?
                      Easy as f##k mate just take the air box out and replace with the cone

Comment

Have to take full air box out?

Comment

Have to take full air box out?
                          I did on my Vectra yes but that was only a 2min job

Comment

Leave a massive gap am guessing

Comment

Leave a massive gap am guessing
                              I'd show u but I'm not on photobucket anymore , the filter filled the gap and was easy cleaning

Comment

Sorry for all the questions just I’m clueless al be shocked if I get it on

Comment

Working...
                                X