Air filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air filter

Hi what’s people’s recommendations for panel filter can’t decide between k&n and pipercross and other brands or suggestions thanks

I just installed recently a k & n filter. The acceleration seems a little more lively although the mpg is down a little. Doesn’t really make much difference to the sound either. Got mine from euro car parts with a discount code

Comment

Just tried that code and it’s expired now shame

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
        Hi what’s people’s recommendations for panel filter can’t decide between k&n and pipercross and other brands or suggestions thanks

I’ve got a Pipercross one.
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Thanks couldn’t decide you notice difference before you mapped it

Comment

My original map was done on a stock filter but I changed it before my hybrid went on, honestly I do think it sharpened things up do to air flow power wise no
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Cheers mate it’s getting ordered

Comment

No worries

Comment

Just tried that code and it’s expired now shame
                  Use SALE55 it gives you a little off

Comment

Cheers mate it’s getting ordered

Comment

Can't go wrong with OEM

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Can't go wrong with OEM
                        Been a few debates over the years on the internet that some performance filters don't quite filter as they should and can cause turbo wear to the impellars,but not heard of anybody having this problem that I know of,some say they make little change and mpg goes up.
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cheers mate saved me some money there just over 40 on piper cross website

Comment

MIght be a daft question, but as an Insignia newbie, does anyone run cone filters on these?

Comment

Can’t use a cone on a diesel has to be direct fit panel

Comment

Working...
                              X