No announcement yet.

Engine flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Keith,i tend to buy my oil and filters from Autovaux/GPS[genuine parts search]---same company and you will get the correct parts---need to speak to Kieron there.you can use my ramps anytime just let me know when you need to use them---looks like your oil filter is on top of the engine----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
      Hi Dave
      I dont know if I have struck lucky or not but I followed you comment on how to find oil filter
      location as you suggested on youtube this was on a 2015 2.0 Cdti engine and mine looks
      like it i will attach pics of it ...[ATTACH=CONFIG]1454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1455[/ATTACH]
      there looks like a oil pipe coming from it to feed the Turbo ??
      Hello Huey that picture looks like the diesel filter housing to me seeing that it's up the top of the engine .as before the oil filter is at the back of the engine low down . but I could be taking out of my cazoo .so sorry if I am .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi Dave

I managed to find my Oil and Filter at Autovax, I wondered if your mate, that owns Vectra
        at Sulgrave with the ramps, it would save me a journey up to yours, I did have him in
        my mobile contacts but my phone crashed, so I dont have his name or number to ring
        do you think he would help out ?

Regards Keith

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Hello Keith,i tend to buy my oil and filters from Autovaux/GPS[genuine parts search]---same company and you will get the correct parts---need to speak to Kieron there.you can use my ramps anytime just let me know when you need to use them---looks like your oil filter is on top of the engine----Dave

Comment

Hello Keith,pleased you got sorted with your parts---will pm you regarding the ramps-----Dave

Comment

It does help remove old engine oil deposit if done correctly especially on engines used on short journeys

Comment

Working...
            X