Oh. Not cool [emoji52]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Oh. Not cool [emoji52]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S
      More money required

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190306_093654.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	242922Hi, I have just bought the usb update for sat nav from Vauxhall online, on the rear (see photo)it also for mine a 2014 model I have to consult a dealer to have a radio update prior to sat nav update. Anyone now anything about this as nobody mentioned this before anywhere? cheers

Comment

I had the same stick---but I just put the stick into the car and went for a run while it downloaded----I know its quite expensive to buy but what isn't these days-----plus it can only be used on your car as you have to give them your Vin details-----Dave

Comment

Went to Vauxhall yesterday to see about the radio update and they said it would take one hour and would cost about £125 to do it, I wasn't happy as it did not mention this when I bought the sat nav update direct from Vauxhall online, The Vauxhall dealer did suggest putting just sat nav update in and see what happens. Tried it and seems ok up to yet. Did yours update fine Dave1419 ?

Comment

Yes mine is fine after the update----Dave

Comment

thanks for the link I suppose I will have to update mines at one point though I noticed it mentioned once its all done you can then use the nav system and weather , I haven't noticed anything about weather on mines have I missed something ? where about is the weather info
                Originally posted by Nicksri View Post

Comment

Working...
                X