• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RB02259 View Post
    Great mod list bud

How you find pipercross airbox? Thinking of getting one want first mod

Cheers
    Thanks fella. The Piper cross filter collapsed, got clogged up and starved the engine of air. K&n are suppose to be ok, but to be fair any improvement is marginal even with my engine mods, may have eased a flat spot but long term no point.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Hey man

Thanks for your response

In that case I don't think I'll bother ! Definitely going for the remap though I have a 2010 exclusive 160 . Currently fully stock

Comment

Hey man

Thanks for your response

In that case I don't think I'll bother ! Definitely going for the remap though I have a 2010 exclusive 160 . Currently fully stock
        A remap transforms it. Should leave the factory like that [emoji237]
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• So it begins

Comment

• Well Frank is a legend, 5 hours to do a clutch, full service and oil seal. Car is driving fantastic. Turns out my DMF was broken inside causing the clutch to move, the clutch plate still had meat on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
              Well Frank is a legend, 5 hours to do a clutch, full service and oil seal. Car is driving fantastic. Turns out my DMF was broken inside causing the clutch to move, the clutch plate still had meat on it.
              That was bloody fast. What make flywheel and clutch? And how much did that set you back?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                That was bloody fast. What make flywheel and clutch? And how much did that set you back?
                Yeah the guy is rapid, knows his sausages from his choc ices. It was 1k all in, new gear box oil too.

Comment

Yeah the guy is rapid, knows his sausages from his choc ices. It was 1k all in, new gear box oil too.
                  Very good cost me 1k just for clutch and flywheel which to be fair came from Vauxhall. Bet your well chuffed.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Bargain !
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hey man

Thanks for your response

The only downside to having a remap is if you have your car serviced at Vauxhall dealerships and they update the ECU software, this will wipe the map
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• How does the standard clutch handle the power? I’m tempted by a hybrid if I can find one

Comment

• Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                          How does the standard clutch handle the power? I’m tempted by a hybrid if I can find one
                          To be fair it seems ok, saying that if your drive it like you stole it then probably badly.

Frank did not think my DMF was due to the increased power, my remap boosts my turbo higher up the rev range purposely so that there is less strain on the clutch components as I said above I had loads of clutch plate left. My car was a ex rental car with 16k on it which could have contributed

Comment

What make flywheel and clutch? And how much did that set you back?
                            Parkside

middle of Lidl

£24.99

Comment

Oops didnt aswer the make, sachs flywheel and luk clutch and csc. Frank says thats how it left the factory

Comment

To be fair it seems ok, saying that if your drive it like you stole it then probably badly.

Frank did not think my DMF was due to the increased power, my remap boosts my turbo higher up the rev range purposely so that there is less strain on the clutch components as I said above I had loads of clutch plate left. My car was a ex rental car with 16k on it which could have contributed
                                Very tempted then.

Comment

Working...
                                X