Clear All

Nice. 20mm spacers needed. [emoji1303]

Also what alloys you got? 18’s?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      Nice. 20mm spacers needed. [emoji1303]

Also what alloys you got? 18’s?
      Yeah that’s what Karl said. He told me what to buy but I can’t remember. Deffo going to do that ASAP.

Yep 18s never found a reason to swap them they look well on the car.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Suns out again ! Washed, polished and waxed! Treated it to some dodo juice. No cat foot prints yet ! Foot plate fitted !
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Exhaust pics Nick ?? Lol
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Tomorrow now Mrs Sri took me out for a bday surprise as she didn’t know I was doing the exhaust and to be fair still doesn’t [emoji23]wouldn’t mind wasn’t my birthday

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Exhaust pics Nick ?? Lol
              Actually do you know off hand the size of your exhaust tips as I want it to look totally like an OEM biturbo ? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                Actually do you know off hand the size of your exhaust tips as I want it to look totally like an OEM biturbo ? Cheers
                Tell you when I get in
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Tell you when I get in
                  Get that vernier calliper found Dave. Down to the mm [emoji3]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                    Get that vernier calliper found Dave. Down to the mm [emoji3]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                      The oem tips are 4.5 inches across,and 3 inches high

Comment

The oem tips are 4.5 inches across,and 3 inches high
                        Thanks a true gent !

Comment

This car has come a long way! Never thought you’d even change a light bulb let alone the turbo! Good work! Can’t wait to have a go!

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                            This car has come a long way! Never thought you’d even change a light bulb let alone the turbo! Good work! Can’t wait to have a go!
                            Speaking of light bulbs dials dials croco......dials

Comment

Croco dial conversion as soon as you’ve picked your colour!

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                                Croco dial conversion as soon as you’ve picked your colour!
                                Blue !

Comment

Working...
                                X