• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    It's Deep fried Mars bar day
    That's everyday, maybe deep fried milky-way on a Friday

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Anyone know where the radio module lives ? Cheers
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
        Anyone know where the radio module lives ? Cheers
        Right knee behind the storage compartment

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Right knee behind the storage compartment
          Cheers Teo just told me how the F does it come out
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Patience of a saint, you need to angle it.

Comment

i found it easier by removing the plastic trim that has the wire bag turn off switch, remove the exposed screws than then take the other trims off, should have loads of space to play.
              MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
                i found it easier by removing the plastic trim that has the wire bag turn off switch, remove the exposed screws than then take the other trims off, should have loads of space to play.
                That’s the way I’ll be doing it. Cheers as you know the Speedo to do then [emoji869]

Comment

Oops here we go !

Comment

Oops here we go !

Bolloxs that , good luck

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Bolloxs that , good luck
                      With practice it's easy. Used to rip it all out and put back in 25 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                        With practice it's easy. Used to rip it all out and put back in 25 mins
                        Scares me silly just taking glove box out , hate removing dash parts, lots of bad experiences

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          Bolloxs that , good luck

Ha thanks took 30mins. Really easy.

Comment

Also still works with my touch pad.

Comment

That’s that. Finished grill next

Comment

That’s that. Finished grill next

Apple car play looks much better than the AA interface.

Comment

Working...
                                X