My Insignia 2015 The Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Very good cost me 1k just for clutch and flywheel which to be fair came from Vauxhall. Bet your well chuffed.
    That's a brilliant price Nick.
    I bought my Insignia 2 years ago......had only done 426 miles and the clutch started slipping.
    Took it back to the garage ( Arnold Clark ) who put the full new clutch kit in.
    As they were the VX dealership, it was Sachs and LUK they fitted.
    Total was £1786.

I paid £0.00 as it was under warranty.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
      That's a brilliant price Nick.
      I bought my Insignia 2 years ago......had only done 426 miles and the clutch started slipping.
      Took it back to the garage ( Arnold Clark ) who put the full new clutch kit in.
      As they were the VX dealership, it was Sachs and LUK they fitted.
      Total was £1786.

I paid £0.00 as it was under warranty.
      Really is isnt it. I am lucky as he is 20 miles from me. that price is insanely high ! Glad you did not have to pay. The car was 5 last week, it got a real birthday treat.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• I know 1000 quid is a fair wedge of cash but,200 for oil pump seal..youd probs pay nigh on 200 for a full service at VX,, so clutch and flywheel for 600 quid is a steal,probs 350/400 for the clutch and flywheel kit
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• If I had a Diesel i'd make the trip to Frank from here,nice to hear of a good bloke who knows his stuff and gives great service and prices
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• 800 clutch and dmf and csc and gearbox oil
            130 oil seal filter and oil
            60 air, fuel and cabin filters
            10 drop link
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Turned the car's age to brand new!
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                800 clutch and dmf and csc and gearbox oil
                130 oil seal filter and oil
                60 air, fuel and cabin filters
                10 drop link
                Also shows if get several jobs done together the cost comes down due to parts and items already removed from car.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                  Turned the car's age to brand new!
                  Honestly its drive amazingly! Just need some brake pads fitting and its done.

Comment

Working...
                  X