• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
    Did Plasma sort it for you?

I need a radio module then I’m
    Good to go but struggling to find one.
    No he didn’t did the clocks though

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by bransoj View Post
      There are adaptors about that you can use it wirelessly now i believe....i think you would leave that plugged into the USB socket and then do it from there. For me i have no issue plugging it in as required.
      Mines fine plugged in. Never bothered me. Interested In an adaptor though !

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Shame the phone needs plugging in,if it was wireless,I'd do this mod
        I don’t mind the wire I like my phone charged.

Comment

• I got it working at last, wiring was solid all along camera cable had a break in it.

Comment

• Did you add it all yourself?
            sigpic

Comment

Did you add it all yourself?
              Yep no assistance from the usual dogs body I drag in for stuff I can’t do aka Unilateral

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                Yep no assistance from the usual dogs body I drag in for stuff I can’t do aka Unilateral

Did anything need programming?
                sigpic

Comment

Did anything need programming?
                  Radio mod and hmi I wasn’t aware of plasma when I had this done, there’s an expensive fella in Italy. I found some polish fella that could do it too has a garage and the required hardware. Beyond me but he wasn’t too expensive. Just found out the garage near my house can do all this too, was chatting about the set up and they said they program mods too.

Comment

Just found out the garage near my house can do all this too, was chatting about the set up and they said they program mods too.
                    Nick ,where is this at ?
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• So, you’ve now got two signatures and when I put them together I get 484.8bhp. That’s got to be the fastest insignia CDTI ever!

Almost as fast as my mondeo..... good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                        So, you’ve now got two signatures and when I put them together I get 484.8bhp. That’s got to be the fastest insignia CDTI ever!

Almost as fast as my mondeo..... good work.
                        Hahaha
                        Yeah not sure how that’s happened ! Rapid cdti

Comment

• Well its going to be an costly day next Thursday, off to see Frank for a new clutch,flywheel etc, the oil seal of doom and a full service happy 5th birthday car.

Comment

Well its going to be an costly day next Thursday, off to see Frank for a new clutch,flywheel etc, the oil seal of doom and a full service happy 5th birthday car.
                            I've a mask,and a sawn off,if you need to borrow them
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              I've a mask,and a sawn off,if you need to borrow them
                              Haha, good idea may take you up on it.

Comment

• Great mod list bud

How you find pipercross airbox? Thinking of getting one want first mod

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X