No announcement yet.

My Insignia 2015 The Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it’s been a little while since I’ve updated this, had to get the bathroom done that’s the 5k I need for my next mods.

But for now Ive installed smoked repeaters, VX line gear knob and the 8inch Speedo (Thanks Plama aka Dean) Click image for larger version

Name:	301CC67C-3CDC-4197-B226-BF099B3016F3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	243272 my car is in for its water pump and timing belt next Monday and some new front shoes, the week after it’s having the DPF fettled and mapped to compensate done a lot of reading on high flow DPFs thanks to unilateral mentioning them.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• So this is my shopping list, I am dealing with a company to do my mods, some of these things are cheap, but need to be mapped in to run. I already have a 4bar map but I required a higher rated one. The next bit will be the intercooler and exhaust. Then I’ll have to do loads of freelance work to get the other parts. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! You guessed it I’m having a midlife crisis !

Custom mount for the turbo
      Garrett GT2260 Turbo charger I hope to get the Turbo Dynamics 62mm Hybrid also speaking to TDI turbos in Dorset about this as they did my current hybrid.
      Exhaust 2.5" prestige exhausts Leeds are doing this as the back is already 2.5
      Inlet Elbow
      Intercooler - Custom 51mm Pipework through out
      90mm MAF, AEM Filter this will be custom made
      2200Bar Rail Sensor
      R80 CP1 Fuel Pump
      AEM WMI - wish list
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• My Insignia 2015 The Reaper

Midlife crisis [emoji23][emoji23]

Better get freelancing! What power you expecting after all that?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          Midlife crisis [emoji23][emoji23]

Bet get freelancing! What power you expecting after all that?
          It’s viable to get 300bhp, from those mods. IF I get the hybrid and IF I get water meth injection 320bhp.

These figure have been proven on an Astra van and I’m following a similar template with a few tweaks. The Astra also has an M32 gear box.

I’ve invested a lot of time in to this so I know which way to go and the order to do it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
            It’s viable to get 300bhp, from those mods. IF I get the hybrid and IF I get water meth injection 320bhp.

These figure have been proven on an Astra van and I’m following a similar template with a few tweaks. The Astra also has an M32 gear box.

I’ve invested a lot of time in to this so I know which way to go and the order to do it in.

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
            Good luck
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
              Good luck
              Cheers I need it. No turning back now.

Comment

• Dials look awesome. Much better now.

Looking forward to having a go in it when your all sorted.

Comment

• I have to drive lorries for work sometimes the kitchens are in them ! Soooo slow

Comment

• Love the new Apple CarPlay display

Comment

Love the new Apple CarPlay display
                      Did Plasma sort it for you?

I need a radio module then I’m
                      Good to go but struggling to find one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the new Apple CarPlay display
                        Shame the phone needs plugging in,if it was wireless,I'd do this mod
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Shame the phone needs plugging in,if it was wireless,I'd do this mod
                          There is a work around for android, it involves having an old phone or tablet permanently connected to head unit, then your phone connects to it for wireless Android auto.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• There are adaptors about that you can use it wirelessly now i believe....i think you would leave that plugged into the USB socket and then do it from there. For me i have no issue plugging it in as required.

Comment

• Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                              There are adaptors about that you can use it wirelessly now i believe....i think you would leave that plugged into the USB socket and then do it from there. For me i have no issue plugging it in as required.
                              Me either, waiting for the new android version, looks better with the dark theme and everything available on main screen.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                Me either, waiting for the new android version, looks better with the dark theme and everything available on main screen.
                                I have a cable plugged in under the arm rest with a little bit dangling out and i just plug in as i get in the car out of habit. Get CarPlay, phone gets charged and away I go. I've even got things set up through iOS shortcuts like when i'm leaving work and picking the other half up on the way home i can press one button and it works out the route, what time i will get to her work, sends her a text message to tell her what time i will be there and loads up the route in Apple Maps which then shows on the CarPlay screen. Within iOS13 that is coming the shortcuts stuff has been updated to include Automation now so you can have things fire off when the phone does something rather than having to press a button to start things off...things like if you always listen to music on your phone you can have it automatically play a playlist when the phone detects being connected to Bluetooth or Carplay for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X