No announcement yet.

Changing the dvd800 Navi theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really appreciate the help but it didn't work for me copying the file over. There are so many other files within the main unzipped file then after around 5 files it gives you a selection of files called: gmge09me gmge10le gmge10me gmge95le gmge95me and then each of these files have separate iso (disc) files within them. This is what leads me to believe I need to choose one of these files within the main file if that makes sense. I've given up for now, it's not worth the stress haha

Comment

Originally posted by 2009InsigAndy View Post
      Really appreciate the help but it didn't work for me copying the file over. There are so many other files within the main unzipped file then after around 5 files it gives you a selection of files called: gmge09me gmge10le gmge10me gmge95le gmge95me and then each of these files have separate iso (disc) files within them. This is what leads me to believe I need to choose one of these files within the main file if that makes sense. I've given up for now, it's not worth the stress haha
      The iso bit rings a bell.

Comment

I'll take a look for a video guide or something some day. I'm not that fussed as I already have 3d maps, just don't really like the colour of the theme

Comment

Hang on I remember now it was something to do with the burn speed of how fast it went onto the disc. Had to burn it on the lowest speed like 4x. If I remember the cd drive on the car didn’t like it if it was to fast

Comment

that's cool but I'm still non the wiser about whether to burn the whole lot of the folders or just one particular iso? also burn to dvd or cd? I'm just wasting cd/dvd's here. Cheers tho Ian, I appreciate your help from what you remembered! If you get an epiphany any time and remember the process let me know haha!

Comment

Originally posted by 2009InsigAndy View Post
              that's cool but I'm still non the wiser about whether to burn the whole lot of the folders or just one particular iso? also burn to dvd or cd? I'm just wasting cd/dvd's here. Cheers tho Ian, I appreciate your help from what you remembered! If you get an epiphany any time and remember the process let me know haha!
              No worries mate.

Im sure it was someone on vauxhall owners forum that talked me through it in the first place

Comment

Working...
              X