Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activating auto door locks above 5mph help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activating auto door locks above 5mph help !

Afternoon all,

Just got myself a 2009 2.0cdti tourer (se model)

I’m struggling to get the auto door lock feature to work, I’ve tried via the radio setting and it doesn’t seem to get me anywhere........ on our Zafira (2007) you held the button down and once you had reached say 5mph all the doors locked, have tried this in the insignia with no luck, is it a case of you have to activate it via opcom? I know it’s a tiny issue but it’s doing my head in now!!!! The door lock button on the dash works to lock and unlock manually but I really would like it to lock automatically just after I have set off

All help advice gratefully received!!!!!

New owner Ade

I had an 09 Astra which I had to activate via opcom, not sure about older Insignia as my 14 is done via infotainment screen

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Option not available I'm afraid, no matter how hard you try. I had the option on my 04 Vectra LS, would love it on my 09 Insignia Elite, but it's just not possible.

Comment

was available on my first insignia,a 60 plate,,go into the config settings
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If it’s not available in car then it can be done via opcom. They were deactivated on Astras in an update as a safety issue for some reason. I just re activated in opcom. Maybe same case

Comment

Have you tried via opcom ?

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
            Option not available I'm afraid, no matter how hard you try. I had the option on my 04 Vectra LS, would love it on my 09 Insignia Elite, but it's just not possible.

Comment

I have tried via the config button but doesn't auto lock, but you can lock all doors with the button on the dashboard, might have a look on opcom tonight

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              was available on my first insignia,a 60 plate,,go into the config settings

Comment

Try this process, obviously selecting your vehicle firstly.
                We use Opcom to Program the Speed Locking Feature on the Asyta VXR. Don't forget to give the video a like!Thank you for taking the time to watch my video. I ...

Comment

I have it on my 64plate
                  The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                  X