hello everybody, goodbye everybody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Just cos you like wearing a skirt....sorry, kilt. Doesn't mean every man does.
    Ohhhhh I'm deeply hurt

Comment

Its no the skirt[Kilt] you have to worry about---its whats hiding underneath---and to the OP hope you get your operation soon and everything works out fine------Dave

Comment

Don’t let door hit you on way out mate [emoji108]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
          Never had any problems with the forum, I'm an old fart and even I can get it wrong sometimes but I blame my uselessness with using computers etc, this is a very friendly forum and I'm sure it will help you out in the future as it has helped me, - - Dave
          nowt wrong with been an old fart,,i quite enjoy being one
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Its no the skirt[Kilt] you have to worry about---its whats hiding underneath---and to the OP hope you get your operation soon and everything works out fine------Dave
            I've been known to toss the caber a few million times

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Don't worry about it....We all have bad days. Hope your operation date gets sorted soon.
              Thanks for that mate. loved reading all the banter above, Hopefully going back to lorry driving when i get this operation out of the way, changing gender at this stage is out of the question, could not take a 30% pay cut, and anyway if i had to wait for a transgender reassignment as long as i am for this one, i would have to get use to a blue rinse look. Just back from a nice drive in the siggy, god i love that car, put a cd on, sit back and enjoy a nice spin, when you are not in a rush to get anywhere.

Comment

Whats the siggy spec? What is good about the forums is while stuck indoors recovering from operation is some Sanity

Comment

Its a 15 year reg sri 140bhp cdti 2.0 ecoflex. I wish it was the satnav version, as that is the only thing it is lacking, although if it did have it, i would probably rarely use, but at least it would have filled up the entire screen, something which my one does not do, even though i would say it is the same size as the nav version, either way i could not be more pleased with how she drives. ilunn, amazing how the hours can fly by going through these different threads on this forum, and always something useful to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by cranefly View Post
                    First time posting under my new name, minus the 65. next time i clear my cookies, i will not be returning to this forum, i have never had so much trouble trying to sign into my account on this forum, countless new email addresses and thought up names, it is just too much of a hassle. God knows how many members have just given up using this site, life is too short for all this rig ma roll. Please get your act together, five times signing in with the correct information, only to be told you are wrong every time.
                    The site may be crap but never had problems signing in!!! (only jesting)..........................have had shitloads of probs signing in LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X