Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car service parts

Hi

As my 2.0 163BHP diesel Insignia is making a whooshing noise when cold I have decided to change the timing belt and water pump a year early. The car is 5 years old and 52k miles.

Looking round for the best prices I have found a German supplier with prices around 1/2 that of the usual UK websites that most people use. (there is a UK site with all in English including the prices). Not sure if I'm allowed to put the suppliers name on as it may upset the moderators rules? Looks like I know what I am doing at Easter...

All prices inc. VAT and delivery

£78.95 Bosch timing belt kit complete with Bosch water pump
    £8.07 Ribbed V serpentine belt
    £7.63 Oil filter
    £8.94 Fuel Filter
    £5.05 Air filter
    £4.89 Pollen filter
    £17.36 5w 30w fully synthetic oil suitable for Dexos 2 and C3 for DPF engines with turbo.

Total in. Vat and delivery to the UK. £161.00 The equivalent from Euro you know who parts around £300.00.

All parts arrived DPD delivery within 1 week to the door. Well pleased.

Andy

bargain !
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Good price on them items!

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Andyk View Post
        Hi

As my 2.0 163BHP diesel Insignia is making a whooshing noise when cold I have decided to change the timing belt and water pump a year early. The car is 5 years old and 52k miles.

Looking round for the best prices I have found a German supplier with prices around 1/2 that of the usual UK websites that most people use. (there is a UK site with all in English including the prices). Not sure if I'm allowed to put the suppliers name on as it may upset the moderators rules? Looks like I know what I am doing at Easter...

All prices inc. VAT and delivery

£78.95 Bosch timing belt kit complete with Bosch water pump
        £8.07 Ribbed V serpentine belt
        £7.63 Oil filter
        £8.94 Fuel Filter
        £5.05 Air filter
        £4.89 Pollen filter
        £17.36 5w 30w fully synthetic oil suitable for Dexos 2 and C3 for DPF engines with turbo.

Total in. Vat and delivery to the UK. £161.00 The equivalent from Euro you know who parts around £300.00.

All parts arrived DPD delivery within 1 week to the door. Well pleased.

Andy
        I use a company local to me called G s F (hope in not breaking rules, just trying to help) just done a mini service on my 2013 163 hp diesel. got serpentine belt, oil and filter for £55. priced up timing kit at £77 and that's with 60% discount so those prices are good

Comment

Working...
        X