Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - 2011 2.0 CDTI VX-Line

Hello everyone,
    I recently bought above stated in Red. Great car and one I’ve been trying to track down for over a year and with on 61k miles I’m very pleased.

Unfortunately the only item on the spec sheet it didn’t have (that I wanted) was Sat-Nav, so I bought an Icebox Android 8.1 with GPS, DAB+ and Wi-Fi. Also with it I’m getting a camera and OBD.I haven’t received the items yet but they are en route.

I was wondering if anyone had any fitment tips for me?

Also is cruise control hard to engage? I’ve been on the motorway, turned the switch on and the light has came on on the dash display but on releasing accelerator and touching nothing other than steering wheel the vehicle decelerates.

Welcome.
    I hear the Ice box stuff is good. Fitment wise it will be pretty straightforward on the preface. You are not missing much on the factory sat nav, vx have is no longer providing new map updates.
    To engage the CC, press the cruise control toggle, then you will see the white cruise control symbol on the dash, this means cruise is on standby, next drive to your desire speed then flick the scroll wheel downwards to set and the symbol will turn green, to cancel cc press the button left of the scroll wheel.

Comment

Hi,
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

That’s a great help. Thank you sriray. I got the CC working on the way home from work!

Comment

Welcome
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Cc sorted then. And welcome along.
                sigpic

Comment

,Hello
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by T1406 View Post
                    That’s a great help. Thank you sriray. I got the CC working on the way home from work!
                    Fantastic glad to help

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                      Cc sorted then..
                      Yes

Comment

Hi there, Welcome Along.
                        [B]Celer Et Audax[/B]
                        [B]ETID[/B]

Comment

Thanks everyone👍🏻

I’m going to install the Icebox Android face tomorrow, does anyone have any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by T1406 View Post
                            Thanks everyone

I’m going to install the Icebox Android face tomorrow, does anyone have any tips?
                            Don't blow the car up .
                            The first time you strip the interior it might be tight if it has not been touch before.

Comment

I did manage to get the 8.1 Android the fitted without any trouble but sadly didn’t have all I required. So I’ve taken it out again and returning it this week. Thankfully Rob from Icebox is very helpful and sending me out the 9.0 and the hardware to allow full integration with my iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                              X