X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Insignia centre console stoage stuck

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can help at all please

2017 Insignia B, came out to the car this morning and the centre console storage bin was randomly open, (it's always closed, I don't use it) and won't shut, when I close it, it doesn't latch and springs back open again, does anyone have any suggestions? Or alternatively any ideas how to remove the piano black trim to get a better look?

I saw a similar thread on here recently where someone lost a watch down there but there wasn't any conclusion

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/kiyBNN8

Yes I know I need to clean my car...

Thanks!

I'm just wondering if something has gone missing to stop it from staying shut. Something has come loose with vibration maybe.

Hopefully someone with a siggy b will be along shortly to provide some assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

I'm just wondering if something has gone missing to stop it from staying shut. Something has come loose with vibration maybe.

Hopefully someone with a siggy b will be along shortly to provide some assistance.
      Mine has done exactly the same luckily I'm getting it replaced under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by pauliesco View Post

Mine did it as well I also has had it replaced under warranty

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pauliesco View Post

Heh? I'm with the same issue but service said its not under warranty? And the charge is around 250 they said, but mine is the one next to arm rest

Comment

Working...
          X