Op-com v1.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Op-com v1.99

After software for opcom v1.99. Would appreciate a link for the file if possible please

I bought one off eBay that was supposedly v1.99 but got told on a opcom forum that 1.66 is the highest they ever made and is the current one mate

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
      I bought one off eBay that was supposedly v1.99 but got told on a opcom forum that 1.66 is the highest they ever made and is the current one mate
      Do you have a link for the software for that version. My disc is scratched.

Comment

I’ll have a look for you mate I had nowt but problems with mine though wouldn’t work properly on windows 10 so I sent it back

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

I’ll have a look for you mate I had nowt but problems with mine though wouldn’t work properly on windows 10 so I sent it back
            Just need it to link to parking assist sensors. As long as I can do that it can go in bin after.

Comment

I got told to use the 2014 version too mate hope you have better look than I did

Comment

I got told to use the 2014 version too mate hope you have better look than I did
                Managed to get system working. Had to use old laptop as it doesnt work with windows 8 or 10.
                Working on windows 7.
                Thanks for your help, I'll let you know how I get on.

Comment

No problem mate,I’d be interested to know what you can do with it,all I could really do was look at some measuring blocks etc and Sod’s law I got my windows 7 laptop working properly again the day it was sent back in the post

Comment

Originally posted by Steve68003 View Post
                    Managed to get system working. Had to use old laptop as it doesnt work with windows 8 or 10.
                    Working on windows 7.
                    Thanks for your help, I'll let you know how I get on.
                    What wasn't working?
                    I had brought 2 opcom off ebay. 1. cannot install on laptop at all. (windows 7)then broke the adaptor plug with firmware update. 2. Can install software (on windows 10) and use it in the car but can only program/access bcm, it fails with other things like reading ecm, fault code scan etc.

Comment

The next one I’ll be getting won’t be a knock off from eBay I’ve learned my lesson,I didn’t even buy the cheapest I seen either

Comment

The next one I’ll be getting won’t be a knock off from eBay I’ve learned my lesson,I didn’t even buy the cheapest I seen either
                        my 1st one was cheap off ebay, and 2nd one was £20 also off ebay, thought the £20 one should work.

Comment

Mines was a £20 one from ebay and works great on my 2010. I think it said version 1.7, I put the vaux-com software on my windows tablet. I did try it on newer model insignia but it was limited to 2014 and below for some reason, don't know if its a hardware limitation or software

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                            Mines was a £20 one from ebay and works great on my 2010. I think it said version 1.7, I put the vaux-com software on my windows tablet. I did try it on newer model insignia but it was limited to 2014 and below for some reason, don't know if its a hardware limitation or software
                            Matt i using vaux comm on mine, but can only get the bcm part to work, others modules just say fail to communicate.

Comment

No problem mate,I’d be interested to know what you can do with it,all I could really do was look at some measuring blocks etc and Sod’s law I got my windows 7 laptop working properly again the day it was sent back in the post
                              Managed to connect to car no problem. 2014 version worked good. Output measurements worked as well.
                              Parking assist showed no errors so I'm thinking loose connection on back of bumper so I'll look at the connections on days off work. Only seems to play up in the rain.

Comment

Working...
                              X